Sunday, July 26, 2009

Street Sticks

So...I had quite a few comments about this picture when I posted it earlier with the other photos of Bilk. Compliments to the artist. Then...I found another stick figure on a wall. Then another. And now they keep popping up when I'm getting around in the 'dorf. It's one of those things where you don't know if I'm just seeing them all now because I've got my eye out for them, or if they're being done at the moment. I reckon it's a bit of both. I found one on Thursday on a wall I've ridden past and parked my bike next to so many times, it's hard to believe I would've missed it. Anyway, I've got myself another treasure hunt now. Let's see where it leads us...
















1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, keep on seeing the world through new eyes.

    ReplyDelete